Based on the latest HCB (Hybrid Compact
Board), N5100 is a high reliability, high efficiency and highly integrated intelligent
multi-application control panel targeted for
physical access control industry. It features a 32bits Freescale ColdFire microcontroller
running at 60MHz, this control panel can fulfill most demanding requirement in physical access control environment.
Rather than keeping the event data in the
memory awaiting for host-PC to poll,controller will actively transmits the current event data to the host server as it happens, meaning events get delivered and can be act upon faster.
2 In doors interlocking within the control
panel, no external wiring is needed.
Cross-board interlocking is achievable by
checking the interlocking signal coming from second control panel before granting the accessibility to the local control panel.
BUILT IN WEB SERVER:
Built-in web server where network
configuration such as IP address, subnet
mask, server IP can be easily done upon
login. No more factory programming needed
as the firmware can be upgraded via the
on-board web server
* Support Single Door / 2 Doors
* Support Car Park Mode
* Support Dynamic Reader Location
* Compatible with Various Reader Technologies
* ActiveTransmit & ActiveDownload
* Peer To Peer Global Anti-Passback
* Configurable Digital / Supervised inputs (4)
* Quick Terminal Plug-in Connectors
* Firmware Upgrade via Server
* Reader Output Control
* Onboard & Cross-Board Door Interlocking
* Dynamic Operation Profile
* Support 5,000 Users and 10,000 Events Memory